Al Ain Women’s College (AAWC) offered a range of Personal Development Workshops (PDs) to the Friends of the College from April 5 to May 17.
The College established a number of partnerships with organizations in Al Ain and succeeded in attracting 3 major organizations to attend the workshop - Zayed Organisation for Humanitarian Care and Special Needs, The UAE Red Crescent and Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce. A total of 169 participants attended the following workshops:
- How to find information and use it legally
- Using software to enhance productivity
- Creating Social Media to the workplace
- Culture and Its Impact on Building Trust in Business-to-Business Relationships
- Introduction to Operational Research
- Personality Dimensions
- Preparing for your Next Career Step: Updating your CV
- The MBTI Personality Assessment
AAWC staff from across all programs who participated, planned, prepared and shared their expertise and skills with the Al Ain community, were commended for their efforts in making the presentations and workshops successful.
Al Ain Colleges thanked all participants and judging from the success of the PDs/workshops promised to offer more PDs to the Al Ain community in the near future.